CHARMING 1-BEDROOM APARTMENT IN THE CENTER OF “BENOORDENHOUT”
(available until the 1st of March 2019)
This Lovely partly furnished apartment on the 1st floor in the shopping street “Weissenbruchstraat” is in the heart of one of the nicest neighborhoods of The Hague.
An ideal location for commuting International Organizations and close to the City Center. Within walking distance of parks and public transport.
The apartment is well maintained and has a nice wooden floor though the entire apartment. Stairs on street level to the private entrance.
Entry hall with access to the kitchen, bathroom and living/dining room. Light Living room overlooking the shopping street. Glass stained windows, shutters and a decorative mantelpiece. Ensuite dining room with a separate door to the bedroom at the backside. The kitchen is equipped with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas cooktop (4 burners) oven, microwave and a washing machine and dryer. Door with access to the balcony.
Spacious bedroom at the back; with storage in a large wardrobe.
Bathroom with shower, design radiator, washbasin and toilet.
– Residential area approx. 60 m2
– Rental agreement until March 2019
– Furnished with: double bed, wardrobes, dining table with 4 chairs, coffee table, TV set and small accessories.
– Deposit to be paid upfront, one months’ rent
– Available immediately.
– Preference for Expats
– Excluded use of utilities; electric and internet and an advance payment of 100,- per month for gas and water.
We would be happy to show you around in this nice and cozy apartment!
You can contact us at + 31 70 387 79 05 to make an appointment.