PARTLY FURNISHED, 165m², 5 BEDROOM/2 BATHROOM FAMILY HOUSE WITH FRONT AND BACK GARDEN
If you are looking for a spacious family home, well maintained, comfortable and with original details, located in a quiet and safe area, then this is THE house to visit.
This recently renovated multi-story house is close to international organizations like EPO, Shell and ISI as well as (international) schools. It takes just a 2 minute drive to access the major A12/A4 highways to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht; bus- and train stations are only a 7 minute walk away. The historic and lively center of Voorburg with its variety of shops and nice restaurants with riverside terraces is on walking distance.
– Large front garden (approx. 8.50 x 5.70m), entry hall, with a modern toilet, cellar (approx. 4.00 x 1.80m).
– Spacious living/dining room (approx. 6.35 x 3.80m / 5.20 x 3.80m) with parquet floor, ornamental ceiling and French
doors to the sunny gardens back and front.
– The kitchen is fully- equipped (fridge, oven, induction/glass cooktop, Quooker and dishwasher).
– The backyard has a barn and a back entrance
– Landing with second toilet.
– Cabinet (approx. 1.90 x 3.50m).
– Generous bedroom at the front (approx. 3.80 x 4.90m) with interior cupboard and French doors to the front side
– Modern bathroom (approx. 1.85×3.60m) separate (rain) shower, design towel radiator, double washbasin.
– Back side bedroom (approx. 4.65 x 3.80m) with two interior cupboards and French doors to the back side balcony.
– Landing with spacious interior cupboard.
– Front side bedroom (approx. 5.75m x 2.90m).
– Backside bedroom (approx. 5.75 x 3m).
– Second modern bathroom (approx. 2.60 x 1.55m) with shower, double washbasin, design towel radiator.
– Separate laundry room (approx. 2.6 x 2.85m) with washer and dryer.
Good to know:
– Living space approx. 165m2 (excl. cellar)
– Built in ca. 1900
– High ceilings
– Original details; ornamental ceiling and penal doors
– Plastered walls
– Central heating
– Double glazing
– Deposit: 1 month rent, to be paid upfront
– Preference for expats
– Min. rental period; one year
– Excluded; own use of utilities, gas/water/electricity and Internet